how can we help you...
- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Replacements
- Privacy & Security
- Terms & Conditions
- Promotional Offer Standard Terms & Conditions
Shipping & Delivery
moochi aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 days with the exception of sale periods, where this may take up to 3 days. please note deliveries will not be made on weekends or public holidays. orders are despatched from Auckland, New Zealand.
anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods shall be presumed by moochi to be authorised to receive the goods on your behalf.
delivery charges cover packaging, delivery and insurance. If items are lost or damaged the cost is covered subject to the NZ consumer guarantees act 1998. if you need to make a compensation claim for an undelivered item please contact moochi on +64 9 358 2138or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
we charge in New Zealand dollars for all orders as per advertised amount shown on the online store at the time of purchase.
for international orders, import duty, customs fees and local sales taxes (levies) may be charged to you by the destination country’s authorities, depending upon the laws and regulations of that country. all international deliveries are made ‘delivery duties unpaid’ (ddu).
as the recipient, you are liable for all levies charged by the destination country you are shipping to. payment of these levies may be necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
shipping rates are calculated in NZD.
moochi is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
expected delivery times:
- within nz - you should receive your order within 1-4 working days
- australia - you should receive your order within 3-5 working days (1-2 days longer if you're in a remote area)
- rest of the world - you should receive your order within 4-7 working days (1-2 days longer if you're in a remote area)
moochi currently ships to the following countries:
|United Arab Emirates
Returns & Replacements
please read this information in its entirety. if the returns information here is followed correctly, returns should be processed within 5 working days from receiving your return. if it is not followed this may result in delays or non processing of your return.
how to make an online return
if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your web purchase, we can offer you a refund or exchange within 10 days of receiving your online order. please note that this returns policy excludes all swimwear, which is non-refundable and is not able to be exchanged for hygiene reasons. if you would like a different priced garment we suggest you place a new order and send your other one back for a refund returned goods must be unused, unaltered and unwashed with all original tags and packaging enclosed. please return the following:
· your unwanted goods
· completed returns form – please make sure you complete all details in full download your return authorisation form.
contact for online returns
if you would like to contact us in regards to your return, email: email@example.com phone:+64 9 3582138 (english only, 9am-5pm weekdays, GMT+12:00hr Auckland, New Zealand)
address your package to:
15 Hargreaves Street
St. Mary's Bay
we do not accept responsibility until goods are received into our warehouse.
we have the right to deny a return, if the goods returned do not meet our return policy requirements.
items resulting in an exchange for a different size will be shipped out at our cost. if we do not have the requested size in stock you will be granted a refund (for the returned goods). to ensure the best possible fulfilment on your size request, we recommend that you let us know your required size ASAP this way we can reserve that garment for you. the cost of returning your item is at the customer's discretion. we recommend using a tracked service to ensure proof of delivery for all returning goods.
returns are credited to the same credit card they were originally paid on. unfortunately, your original postage and/or import duty, customs fees and local sales taxes (levies) charged are not refundable.
items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. it is at the discretion of moochi to determine fault. if you would like to return a faulty item, follow the standard returns procedure by contacting your original branch of purchase. upon accepting the fault of the product, we firstly have the option to repair the faulty item or replace it for the same product in the same size at our discretion. if we cannot repair or fulfill with a replacement you will receive a credit or refund including your original postage charges, unfortunately any import duty, customs fees and local sales taxes (levies) charged are not refundable.
moochi cannot be held responsible for reimbursement or compensation for lost returns packages sent to us, without proof of delivery. we suggest you insure your return package.
Privacy & Security
moochi values our customers and respects your privacy. we collect information about you through our website in an effort to improve your shopping experience, as well as communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. we do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. as described in this policy, we may under certain circumstances share your information among third parties that provide services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service.
if you have any questions about our privacy policies please contact us via the contact information below. by using our website and/or providing information to us, you consent to this policy.
personal information we may collect
we generally collect your personal information directly from you. for example when you subscribe to the mailing list, enter details to complete your online transaction, complete surveys, enter promotions etc... generally the type of personal information we collect about you includes your name, e-mail address, and phone numbers, age, gender etc… if you do not give this information, we may not be able to provide goods or services to you.
further when you visit our websites, we may collect more information about your visits, website activity and record the following information for statistical purposes:
- your ISP server address
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the name of the web page directing you
- the type of browser you are using
- your clicks and activity on our site
how we may use your personal information
moochi collects personal information for the following purposes:
- to process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- to communicate with you and to send you information by text, email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions or the products and services of others, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- to administer and fulfill our promotions
- to help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- to help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- to enhance your shopping experience
- to analyse trends and statistics
- to protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- to contact you if necessary
however, these emails and texts will always include an ‘unsubscribe’ facility, please see the section below called ‘can i make choices about receiving promotional communications?’
how we may disclose your personal information
we may share your personal information in the following ways:
- in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our logs and records.
- with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers etc. we do not authorise these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information
- when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services or promotions to our customers
- to conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law
- to protect our rights or property or those of our related companies
- to enforce our terms and conditions
- to act in the interest of our, or our related companies, customers or others.
can i make choices about receiving promotional communications?
moochi wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. if you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, you can let us know by contacting our web administration as described in the contact information below. you can choose to opt out of email promotional communications by clicking the ‘manage your subscription’ link in the body of the email.
however please be aware that you may lose any benefits associated with being subscribed to our communication systems if you opt out, without warning.
if contacting our web administration please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from moochi. if you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a "do not contact" file to ensure that we can honour your request. it may take up to 10 working days to process your email request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from moochi.
if you change your mind you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by logging into your online account and changing your preferences, by signing up when you visit our website or our stores or when you contact our web administration.
please note that if you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
gaining access to information we hold about you
you can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online websites (such as your name and contact information). to access your information on the moochi websites, simply sign in to your account using your email address and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile.
we will, on request, update the personal information we hold about you unless there is an exception, which applies under the privacy act. your request to obtain access will be dealt with in a reasonable time. moochi may recover from you its reasonable cost of providing you with access. if we refuse to provide you with access to the information, we will provide you with reasons for the refusal and inform you of any exceptions relied upon under the privacy act. please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
our website uses "cookies," which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. cookies enable you to shop on our websites and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalise your online browsing and shopping experience.
you can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. if you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our websites.
security of your personal information
we protect any personal information that we hold from misuse and loss. we also protect it from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. your personal information may be stored either in hard copy documents or as electronic data in moochi’s software or systems. we maintain physical security over our paper and electronic data stores and premises, such as locks and security systems. we also maintain computer and network security; for example, we use firewalls (security measures for the internet) and other security systems such as user identifiers and passwords to control access to our computer system.
what about links to other websites
our websites may contain links to other sites that are not under our control. these websites have their own privacy policies, and we encourage you to review them. we have no responsibility for linked websites, and provide them solely for your information and convenience.
we may review this policy from time to time and will notify you of any changes by posting an updated version on this page.
how to contact us
moochi, 15 Hargreaves Street, Ponsonby, Auckland, New Zealand, phone +64 9 358 2138, email email@example.com
terms & conditions
this agreement is a contract between the customer ("you") and clothing journey mfd ltd, trading as moochi. registered office c/-gilligan rowe & associates ltd, level 6/135 broadway, newmarket, auckland , new zealand.
the terms and conditions under which you may purchase products from www.moochionline.co.nz are set out below. please read the following terms and conditions carefully before placing your order with moochi. by completing the order process and using www.moochionline.co.nz you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
1) the agreement
the entire agreement between you and moochi for the purchase of goods by you from moochi is:
(a) these conditions; and (b) the terms of the order.
the agreement exists between you and moochi, once moochi receives and accepts an order. no obligation to sell or supply the goods will arise until the order is received and accepted. each order may be accepted by moochi at its absolute discretion. each order is a separate agreement.
2) purchase orders and delivery of goods
you will place an order with moochi by selecting goods, entering your personal and payment details and pressing the "submit" button.
anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods shall be presumed by moochi to be authorised to receive the goods on your behalf.
(a) to the adult person who placed the order, or
if there is no-one at the delivery address at time of delivery you will need to make alternate arrangements regarding a suitable time with the carrier. you may be required to pay an additional fee. deliveries will occur between 7.00am-6pm monday to friday. exact times cannot be given.
delivery charges cover packaging, delivery and insurance.
3) risk and title
risk and title in the goods passes to you upon delivery of the goods to the delivery address.
if you are not satisfied with the goods you have purchased, you may contact moochi at firstname.lastname@example.org or +64 9 358 2138 within 3 days of receiving your goods to request a return authorisation (ra).
merchandise in saleable condition with all original tags attached may be exchanged for another size or for a store credit when accompanied by the original order receipt, an online store return form and ra number.
after 10 days sales are final. all sale items, phone orders and pre orders are final upon purchase. no price adjustments.
returns must be by registered post. moochi will not be responsible for return shipping costs nor duty reimbursement in the case of international purchases (other than faulty items).
items you exchange for a different size it will be shipped at our cost. if we do not have the required size in stock you will be granted a refund. if you change your mind, the garment you exchange it for will incur postage costs. if you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new item separately.
if you are outside of new zealand you will need to pay for duties and taxes on the replacement item (other than faulty items).
4) price of goods and payment
all prices shown are in new zealand dollars (NZD$)
you agree to pay the delivery and handling charges. you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country and/or state you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
you shall pay for the goods at the time you order. debit card, mastercard and visa are accepted by moochi. the name which will appear on your statement for your purchase is moochi.
5) packaging and labeling of goods
all goods sent out by moochi will be sent out in the most suitable packaging for the item/items purchased to ensure protection of the item. care labels will appear on all garments and should be followed strictly.
you are licensed to use the moochi website on your computer for your use in purchasing goods from moochi. you acknowledge that you are not permitted to make any other use of the moochi website.
7) intellectual property rights
you acknowledge that moochi or its related corporations own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in moochi (including, but not limited to, any images, photographs or text which appears on the website). you agree that you will make no representation to the contrary, and that you must not use or copy moochi in any manner which is inconsistent with the rights of the owner or licensee of such intellectual property rights.
you acknowledge that any trademarks or logos which appear on the moochi website are owned by or licensed to moochi, and that you must not do anything to prejudice the rights of the trade mark owner or licensee to such trademarks or logos.
to the extent permitted by law, you agree that any liability of moochi arising out of or in connection with any breach of any express or implied warranty or condition in respect of goods or services supplied to you through use of moochi will be limited to:
(a) if the condition relates to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and
(b) if the condition relates to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
you agree that the entire risk arising out of installation, downloading, use or performance of moochi remains with you. to the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge moochi and its related corporations from all forms of direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including loss of profits, loss of data or loss or damage that may reasonably have been supposed to have been in the contemplation of the parties as at the date of this agreement) arising out of or in connection with moochi or this agreement, including, without limitation, loss or damage caused by the negligence of moochi or its related corporations.
if you are issued with a password by moochi, you agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your password. you are liable if an unauthorised person uses your password. you agree to release and forever indemnify moochi in relation to any liability howsoever arising out of the unauthorised use of your password.
10) notification of changes
moochi may add to, delete, or otherwise change any of the terms of this agreement. your use of the moochi service will constitute your deemed acceptance of such changes.
promotional offer standard terms & conditions
1) Entry into any promotion and/or redeeming the promotional offer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions together with any specific terms as advertised. Any inconsistancy between these terms and any specific terms advertised the specific terms with prevail.
2) The promotion commences and finishes on the dates and times advertised, the ‘Promotion Period’. Any discrepancy of this period will be resolved at the sole descretion of the Promoter.
3) Entrants may redeem the Promotional Offer only once prior to the expiry date. If no expiry date is advertised, then the expiry date of the offer is 7 days from the date the offer was made
4) The Promotional Products and/or Promotional Offer is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
5) The Promotional Offer can not be transferred to an open layby, or used as a form of payment towards a layby
6) The Promotional Offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, including itself, unless otherwise stated.
7) Moochi Money cannot be redeemed on a purchase in conjunction with any Promotional Offer
8) Moochi Money points cannot be accumulated on a purchase in conjunction with any Promotional Offer
9) The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the promotion (including any Promotional Product or Promotional Offer) at any time in its sole discretion.
10) To enter the Promotion or redeem the Promotional Offer you must have a customer account with current and valid personal details, including but not limited to, full name and email address. Failure to provide these details may mean you are ineligible to redeem and/or enter the promotion
11) For any purchases made at one of the Promoter’s websites that qualify for an exchange or refund, in accordance with our terms and conditions of sale, the Promotional Offer may be redeemed again if it is still within the Promotion Period.
13) The Promoter is Clothing Journey New Zealand Limited, trading as Moochi, 15 Hargreaves Street, Auckland 1011, New Zealand
14) Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries or redemptions, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error.
15) The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries and/or redemptions in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
16) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a Promotional Product and/or Promotional Offer where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
17) Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18) All decisions made by the Promoter its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
20) These terms and conditions in no way are intended to limit your rights under the consumer guarantees act. If it is found that there is a limitation to the consumers rights then that portion of the terms that cause the limitation will be disreguarded to the point of not limiting the consumers rights. All other parts of the terms will remain in full effect.
21) Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.