moochi money is our way of saying thank you to our loyal customers. for every $600 you spend with us, we’ll gift you $50 moochi money to use on your next purchase
promotional moochi money information and terms?
what is moochi money?
moochi money is our loyalty system. moochi rewards loyal customers by gifting $50 moochi money for every $600 spent
see faq 'how do i get moochi money?'
note: the faqs in this section explain how moochi money works. additional policy terms are located on our terms and conditions page
how do i earn moochi money?
to start earning moochi money, all you need to do is sign up to our email newsletters. create an account with us online and ensure the 'sign up for newsletter' box is ticked
note: by joining the moochi money programme you are giving us permission to send you marketing communications. if you unsubscribe or opt out of these emails, your moochi money will expire immediately
once signed up, the value of every purchase linked to your account will be added to your account balance. when you have spent $600 with us either in store or online, you will receive a $50 moochi money credit on your account. please note that if you are shopping with us online, your moochi money balance will not update until your order has been processed and dispatched
tip: to ensure online purchases are linked to your account, double check that you are signed in prior to finalising the transaction
how can i redeem my moochi money?
moochi money can be redeemed on all purchases made at recommended retail price (rrp). a maximum of $50 moochi money is redeemable per item in the transaction. to redeem your moochi money online, simply sign into your account and tick the 'apply moochi money' box at checkout.
exclusions/exceptions. moochi money does not qualify:
- on items discounted from rrp
- as a deposit or payment against laybuy
- in conjunction with any other offer or voucher, unless that offer specifically allows the use of moochi money in writing
- when purchasing items for another person
where do i find my moochi money balance?
when signed into your moochi account online, your moochi money balance will display on the top right of your screen. on mobile, navigate to your account and click 'my moochi money'. it will also display on every moochi email we send you
does moochi money expire?
yes, moochi money expires if there are no purchases on your account within the previous 12 months. it will also immediately expire if you unsubscribe from our email communications. see faq 'how do i unsubscribe to moochi emails?'
my moochi money balance hasn't updated
if you were not signed into your account when making a recent purchase, your purchase total won't be added to your account balance. to claim missing moochi money, please contact online support with your order number within 30 days of your purchase
the below terms and conditions and related faqs are deemed accepted by you in purchasing from any moochi stores and websites.
it is the customer's responsibility to get the goods being returned to one of our specified return addresses for assessment. we recommend using a trackable, signature required courier for all shipments as we will not be liable for goods that do not arrive. the customer is responsible for the goods being returned until they have been accepted and signed for at the return address by an employee. acceptance of the shipment does not mean acceptance of the return. once accepted at the return address, the goods will be assessed under our returns policy terms.
goods returned that do not meet our policy terms will be returned to the customer upon payment of additional shipping costs, or, the customer can pick up the goods from the return address for free. goods will be stored for 1 calendar month before being on sold to offset costs. the balance from any sale will be refunded to the customer.
proof of purchase must accompany all returns. without proof of purchase we cannot accept the returned goods.
the assessment of goods being returned is at the sole discretion of moochi or an appointed third party. if you do not accept our assessment of the goods being returned, you should seek advice on your rights under the consumer guarantees act of new zealand. we will uphold all of your rights under the act.
some products are unable to be returned for hygiene reasons, or where goods have been personalised or customised. exceptions may be made for faulty goods.
all payments are processed via our secure third party payment gateways; windcave (dps) and laybuy. all payment data including credit card information is securely transferred to the provider using the latest encryption methods including tls 1.3 and 256 bit encryption. no identifiable credit card information is stored by moochi.
personal information we may collect
we only collect personal information that is necessary for us to efficiently and effectively carry out the services we offer. generally, we collect your personal information directly from you i.e. when you subscribe to our mailing list, enter details to complete your online transaction, complete surveys, enter promotions etc. information collected may include the following:
- e-mail address
- phone number
- delivery address
- purchase and customer service history
- size and colour preference
- payment card details (an encrypted token is stored only if you select to save your card. your full card details are never saved in our system)
further, when you visit our websites, we may collect more information about your visits, website activity, and record the following information for statistical purposes:
– your isp server address
– your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
– the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
– the name of the web page directing you
– the type of browser you are using
– your clicks and activity on our site
how we may use your personal information
moochi collects personal information for the following purposes:
– to process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
– to communicate with you and to send you information by text, email, or other means about our products, services and promotions, or the products and services of others, unless you have opted out of our promotional communications
– to help us learn more about your shopping preferences and enhance your moochi experience
– to help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
– to contact you for other reasons we deem necessary.
these emails and texts will always include an ‘opt-out/unsubscribe’ facility. please see the section below called ‘can i opt out of promotional communications?’
how we may disclose your personal information
we only use your personal information for the purpose it was collected and will only disclose your personal information to those persons who require it for such purposes:
– with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers etc. we do not authorise these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information
– when facilitating a promotional offer with a third party that you have opted into
– to conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or to comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law
– to protect our rights or property or those of our related companies
– to enforce our terms and conditions
– to act in the interest of our, or our related companies', customers or others
– in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our logs and records
can i opt out of promotional communications?
moochi wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. if you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, you can choose to opt-out/unsubscribe by clicking the ‘update moochi mail preferences’ link in the body of the email.
please be aware that if you opt-out/unsubscribe, you may lose any benefits associated with being subscribed to our communication systems, without warning. if for some reason the opt-out/unsubscribe functions do not work, you can contact head office through the ‘contact us’ page on the website. please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from moochi.
if you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will move your details to a 'do not contact' list to be processed. it may take up to 3 working days to complete your unsubscribe request during which time you may continue to receive communications from moochi.
if you change your mind and want to start receiving communications from us again, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a resubscribe link.
please note that if you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. we may also need to contact you via phone or email with questions or information regarding your order.
gaining access to information we hold about you
under the privacy act 2020 you can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online websites, such as your name and contact information. to access your information on the moochi websites, simply log into your account using your email address and password. you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile.
we will, on request, update the personal information we hold about you, unless there is an exception which applies under the privacy act. your request to obtain access will be dealt with in a reasonable time. moochi may recover from you its reasonable cost of providing you with access. if we refuse to provide you with access to the information, we will provide you with reasons for the refusal and inform you of any exceptions relied upon under the privacy act.
- enabling certain website features such as remembering the items in your shopping cart
- storing your preferences, such as personal details, currency and location, to make shopping as quick and easy as possible
- analytics that help and measure how you are using the website in order to allow us to improve the experience of visiting our site
- retargeting, to help us deliver you messages and offers that are relevant to your unique shopping habits
you can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. if you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our websites.
security of your personal information
please ensure that all personal data you submit to us is complete, accurate and up-to-date. failure to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested. you should keep us updated of any relevant changes to your personal data. we will not be responsible for relying on inaccurate or incomplete personal data if you have not updated us of such changes.
we will make reasonable efforts to ensure any personal data likely to be used by us or disclosed by us to another organisation is accurate and up-to-date.
we will also put in place reasonable security arrangements to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected and secured and to prevent any unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, leakage, loss, damage or alteration of or to your personal data. however, we will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of personal data by third parties which is attributable to factors beyond our control. further, given that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure, we cannot guarantee 100% the security of any (personal or other) information you transmit to us. as such, we will not be liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to our platforms being linked to the Internet.
data retention and destruction
when personal data in our possession is (i) no longer required for any reason connected to the purpose it was originally collected or (ii) retention by us is no longer necessary for any other legal, compliance or business purposes, we will exercise reasonable measures to ensure such personal data is either destroyed or anonymised. if this is not possible (for example, because your personal data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
what about links to other websites
our websites may contain links to other sites that are not under our control. these websites have their own privacy policies, and we encourage you to review them. we have no responsibility for linked websites, and provide them solely for your information and convenience.
as part of our efforts to ensure that we properly manage, protect and process your personal data and reflect any law changes, we will be reviewing our policies and procedures from time to time and will notify you of any changes by posting an updated version on this page.
how to contact us
this agreement is a contract between the customer ("you") and clothing journey new zealand ltd, trading as moochi. registered office c/- gilligan rowe & associates ltd, level 6/135 broadway, newmarket, auckland, new zealand.
the terms and conditions under which you may purchase products from www.moochi.co.nz are set out below. please read the following terms and conditions carefully before placing your order with moochi. by completing the order process and using www.moochi.co.nz you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
1) the agreement
the entire agreement between you and moochi for the purchase of goods by you from moochi is:
(a) these conditions; and (b) the terms of the order.
the agreement exists between you and moochi, once moochi receives and accepts an order. no obligation to sell or supply the goods will arise until the order is received and accepted. each order may be accepted by moochi at its absolute discretion. each order is a separate agreement.
2) purchase orders and delivery of goods
you will place an order with moochi by selecting goods, entering your personal and payment details and pressing the "complete order" button.
anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods shall be presumed by moochi to be authorised to receive the goods on your behalf.
(a) to the adult person who placed the order, or
if there is no-one at the delivery address at time of delivery you will need to make alternate arrangements regarding a suitable time with the carrier. you may be required to pay an additional fee. deliveries will occur between 7.00am-6pm monday to friday. exact times cannot be given.
delivery charges cover packaging, delivery and insurance.
3) risk and title
risk and title in the goods passes to you upon delivery of the goods to the delivery address.
if you are not satisfied with the goods you have purchased, you may contact moochi at email@example.com or +64 9 358 2138 within 3 days of receiving your goods to request a return authorisation (ra).
merchandise in saleable condition with all original tags attached may be exchanged for another size or for a store credit when accompanied by the original order receipt, an online store return form and ra number.
after 10 days sales are final. all sale items, phone orders and pre orders are final upon purchase. no price adjustments.
returns must be by registered post. moochi will not be responsible for return shipping costs nor duty reimbursement in the case of international purchases (other than faulty items).
items you exchange for a different size it will be shipped at our cost. if we do not have the required size in stock you will be granted a refund. if you change your mind, the garment you exchange it for will incur postage costs. if you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new item separately.
if you are outside of new zealand you will need to pay for duties and taxes on the replacement item (other than faulty items).
4) price of goods and payment
all prices shown are in new zealand dollars (NZD$)
you agree to pay the delivery and handling charges. you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country and/or state you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
you shall pay for the goods at the time you order. debit card, mastercard and visa are accepted by moochi. the name that will appear on your statement for your purchase is moochi.
5) packaging and labeling of goods
all goods dispatched by moochi will be sent out in the most suitable packaging for the item/items purchased, to ensure protection of the item. care labels will appear on all garments and should be followed strictly.
you are licensed to use the moochi website on your computer for your use in purchasing goods from moochi. you acknowledge that you are not permitted to make any other use of the moochi website.
7) intellectual property rights
you acknowledge that moochi or its related corporations own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in moochi including, but not limited to, any images, photographs or text that appears on the website. you agree that you will make no representation to the contrary, and that you must not use or copy moochi in any manner which is inconsistent with the rights of the owner or licensee of such intellectual property rights.
you acknowledge that any trademarks or logos which appear on the moochi website are owned by or licensed to moochi, and that you must not do anything to prejudice the rights of the trade mark owner or licensee to such trademarks or logos.
to the extent permitted by law, you agree that any liability of moochi arising out of or in connection with any breach of any express or implied warranty or condition in respect of goods or services supplied to you through use of moochi will be limited to:
(a) if the condition relates to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and
(b) if the condition relates to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
you agree that the entire risk arising out of installation, downloading, use or performance of moochi remains with you. to the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge moochi and its related corporations from all forms of direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including loss of profits, loss of data or loss or damage that may reasonably have been supposed to have been in the contemplation of the parties as at the date of this agreement) arising out of or in connection with moochi or this agreement, including, without limitation, loss or damage caused by the negligence of moochi or its related corporations.
if you are issued with a password by moochi, you agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your password. you are liable if an unauthorised person uses your password. you agree to release and forever indemnify moochi in relation to any liability howsoever arising out of the unauthorised use of your password.
10) notification of changes
moochi may add to, delete, or otherwise change any of the terms of this agreement. your use of the moochi service will constitute your deemed acceptance of such changes.
these standard terms and conditions for promotions are in addition to any specific terms and conditions advertised as part of a promotion. if there is a contradiction between the advertised terms and the terms on this page, the advertised terms take precedent.
1) entry into any promotion and/or redeeming the promotional offer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions together with any specific terms as advertised. in the case of any inconsistency between these terms and any specific terms advertised, the specific terms will prevail.
2) The promotion commences and finishes on the dates and times advertised as the ‘Promotion Period’. Any discrepancy with regards to this period will be resolved at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
3) Entrants may redeem the Promotional Offer only once prior to the expiry date. If no expiry date is advertised, then the expiry date of the offer is 7 days from the date the offer was made.
4) The Promotional Products and/or Promotional Offer is not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
5) The Promotional Offer can not be transferred to an open layby, or used as a form of payment towards a layby.
6) The Promotional Offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, including itself, unless otherwise stated.
7) Moochi Money cannot be redeemed on a purchase in conjunction with any Promotional Offer.
8) Moochi Money cannot be accumulated on a purchase in conjunction with any Promotional Offer.
9) The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the promotion (including any Promotional Product or Promotional Offer) at any time at its sole discretion.
10) To enter the Promotion or redeem the Promotional Offer, you must have a customer account with current and valid personal details, including but not limited to, full name and email address. Failure to provide these details could mean you are ineligible to redeem and/or enter the promotion.
11) For any purchase made at one of the Promoter’s websites that qualifies for an exchange or refund, in accordance with our terms and conditions of sale, the Promotional Offer may be redeemed again if it is still within the Promotion Period.
13) The Promoter is Clothing Journey New Zealand Limited, trading as Moochi, 24 Mackelvie Street, Auckland 1021, New Zealand.
14) Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries or redemptions, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error.
15) The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries and/or redemptions at its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
16) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a Promotional Product and/or Promotional Offer where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
17) Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18) All decisions made by the Promoter, its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
20) These terms and conditions are in no way intended to limit your rights under the consumer guarantees act. If it is found that there is a limitation to the consumer's rights then that portion of the terms that cause the limitation will be disregarded to the point of not limiting the consumer's rights. All other parts of the terms will remain in full effect.
21) Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
22) style steals: only one style steal voucher per transaction, per customer is permitted. Style steals transactions must be linked to a valid moochi loyalty account. Not all product shown online is available in store. please use 'check in store' function on website prior to heading into store.
23) online warehouse sale: moochi money cannot be redeemed or accumulated on any online workroom sale purchases.